Well, it’s been a long time but I’m finally back. The reasons for such a long absence are countless but boil down to just one: I got lazy.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve been working on lately:
- Formal Mathematics (Set theory and logic)
- Isabelle (automated theorem prover)
- LaTeX (lovely, lovely typesetting engine. I don’t need a word processor any more)
- My MS thesis
- My MS research publication (more on this later)
- My “Software Engineering Education” paper - that one’s going to be published by IEEE inshallah very soon.
- And moving my stuff on to linux. I have to live with my conscious
Well, enough for the time being.